Wow… what a throw back of foto Jerry. It is from 2001 I am correct!
It was shot on an Osiris tour to Spain/ Portugal with Tyrone, Jerry, Kanten, Adam Louder, myself, & Pat O’Dell from Epicly Later’ed was the photographer. What a crazy time that was since we were one of the first American crews to come through and nothing was blown out yet. Sants was fresh and only locals skating it. Macba… pre blow out! Kanten broke his board earlier in the day trying to Cab the 4 at Macba and then this was the next spot they took us to. Tyrone nollie hardflip manny’ed the block going down then Jerry started goofing off on the bank… aka… how this foto came into existence!
While we were here, Tyrone ran around the corner and took the rail of of the hubba that was near by. He proceeded to get 4 tricks in 10 minutes (all super gnarly actually) and Jerry bs 50’ing it then got super wrecked trying something else. I am shocked I remember this all still too! Osiris was the one of the gnarliest team back then to thinkabout it… Those were some fun days!!!
I need to dig up the tapes from this tour and a few of the others when I go back to the US next. The amount of tech & gnar going down on a regular basis was insane, Older skaters I meet all over the place still talk about some of our demos from back in the day… I love how this foto just brought all of this up!!!
Thanks to the kid who scanned this and posted it (and PandaPoo for rebloggin it), you just made my day!
- mycleanmess likes this
- ktlorai reblogged this from reinventloveeeee
- lecliffy reblogged this from mondaytragedies
- mondaytragedies reblogged this from reinventloveeeee
- 11126 likes this
- mmlovely reblogged this from reinventloveeeee
- marknicks reblogged this from tiltmodearmy and added:
- crunkfunk likes this
- itssmoeee likes this
- shuglyf reblogged this from reinventloveeeee
- botanics likes this
- haku-niichan reblogged this from reinventloveeeee
- reinventloveeeee reblogged this from tiltmodearmy